How to Leave a Rating on TrialScout?
Did you know there are five million Americans who have participated in a clinical trial? Without these participants, new medicines and innovative treatment options would not be possible.
We are on a mission to find those individuals who have participated in a clinical trial.
For the first time ever, you have the opportunity to share your clinical trial experience.
We are inviting all of you to join the community and share your experience by leaving a rating and review on TrialScout.
Why are we asking you to leave a rating or review?
Sharing your experience makes a difference. Your story can help someone like you navigate through their decision, to consider clinical research as a care option, and to create a better experience for the next five million.
The Rating Experience
Now that you know why we are asking for your rating, the next step is to learn how to leave a rating.
TrialScout prides itself on making sure your rating experience takes two minutes or less to complete from start to finish. To achieve this, we've developed a streamlined process that asks for the most important information from your visit.
The Rating Steps:
- On the rating page, type in the name of your research center, and select it from the drop-down menu.
- Once selected, answer the first question of "Would you recommend this research center to you family and friends?" on the 1-5 star scale. Five stars means you had a great experience; click "Next" to continue.
- On the following page, enter the condition treated, the year the trial took place, whether you're a caregiver or a participant, and if you were a past or present participant.
- After that, please answer the experience questions using the 1-5 star scale. Remember, a five-star rating means a great experience. Once completed, you can click next to move on to the last page.
- On the final page, you have the option to leave a comment by providing your name, email address and phone number. This information will be kept private and won't be posted with your rating. If you'd like to be contacted by your research center about your rating, you can opt in by clicking the appropriate checkbox.
Written by Mike Straw
Mike Straw is the lead developer at TrialScout. With the visitor in mind, Mike's primary focus is to make sure TrialScout is not only easy on the eyes but easy to use for everyone. In addition to development, he helps create content and graphics for TrialScout. Mike is also is a veteran journalist who has been lucky enough to travel across the United States and Canada while having his work appear on major outlets such as Yahoo! and Sports Illustrated. When not focusing on his work, Mike spends his free time honing his craft as a guitarist while writing his own music.